This course will provide you with more in-depth knowledge of one of the basic insurances for protecting the family economy: Home Insurance.
- To understand the purpose and basic features of this multi-risk insurance. Also its relationship with insurance for communities of owners and rental protection.
- To make an in-depth study of coverages for material damages such as theft, water damage, fire and broken windows, among others.
- To broaden knowledge about the cover for general civil liability, legal aid, travel and the home included in these types of insurance.
- To know how to respond in the event of an incident in the home.
- To demonstrate the extent of the obligations the insurer acquires when an incident occurs.
- Home insurance; what it is and what it is for
- Basic concepts of home insurance
- Coverage for material damage
- Coverage for civil liability
- Assistance coverage
- Guidelines for responding to an incident in the home
- Obligations of the insurer