These are basically the following:
- To provide all the information related to the risk to be insured (description, location, relation and value of the goods and elements or persons, protection measures and prescription if applicable, etc.).
- To pay the premium in advance.
- To communicate any worsening of the risk occurring after the policy has come into force.
- To communicate a claim within the deadlines established in the policy.
- To lessen the consequences of a claim.
- To maintain remains and vestiges.